Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Fat Lady - Enchanticals Perfume



Details: 
The Fat Lady
KrAzy KaRnIvAle Side Show Freaks Collection
Enchanticals Perfume

Notes: 
Of all the Side Show Freaks, I think I envy the Fat Lady the most. I mean after all, she not only get’s to eat everything at the concession stand, she encouraged to do so! What does the Fat Lady smell like? Like caramel apples, cotton candy, vanilla ice cream, funnel cakes, buttered popcorn and those sweet things one may find at the Carnival.

Well, you know me and carny scents. I can't resist. This smells super sweet and cakey. It's like a rich lemon cream cake.There is a biscuit/pastry note similar to the one in BPAL's Eat Me, but unlike that, this one doesn't go dusty on me. The Fat Lady doesn't change much, but it's delicious, like a slightly lemony confectioner's custard. Or a proper fancy vanilla slice - the kind you pay through the nose for at a patisserie. The kind I went and paid through the nose for after wearing this perfume all day. AND IT WAS WORTH IT. The sillage is medium, and longevity is good - I could still smell it on my wrist 8 hours later. I really like this one, and it's going on the full bottle list.

Rating: 
4/5

Day 29!

10 comments:

  1. OMG! This sounds so good!!! I have to try it in some point!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like cakey food scents it's a pretty good one!

      Delete
    2. I'd like to try this one too. It sounds really nice! :D

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious, like something I´d love to eat, but not necessarily wear as a perfume... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgghhhhhhh I DIE, I MUST HAVE THIS urghhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this the first hour and then I can't take the floral aldehyde on the dry down. Not my favorite in their collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree that a lot of the Enchanticals dry downs are similar - luckily, I don't mind it.

      Delete
  5. This sounds dangerous, like it could make me very hungry all day. I'm willing to risk it!

    ReplyDelete