Thursday, June 27, 2013

Santisima Muerte - Twyla Perfumes


Details: 
Santisima Muerte
Dia de los Muertos collection
Twyla Perfumes & Apothecary

Notes: 
Sandalwood absolute, golden champaca, rose absolute, blood-orange,  benzoin, sweet 
patchouli.
In the vial this smells like sweet orange - it reminded me a bit of Possets Florida, though not nearly as sickly. Once applied the sandalwood comes out and what I think is sweet patchouli. I definitely get a 'patchouli vibe' but it's not nearly as overwhelming as patch generally is for me. There's a floral note but it doesn't smell distinctly like rose to me, more like blossoms, actually. The perfume is quite faint (I don't recall whether this is one of the older, less potent formulas), and disappeared within 4 hours. 

Rating: 
3/5 Pretty, but not memorable.

Day 174!

No comments:

Post a Comment